ANNA TOMORROW ANYONE?

Flamingo to Big Bend
farmerjake71

ANNA TOMORROW ANYONE?

Post by farmerjake71 »

i've been in S.C. for the last 2 1/2 months and can't wait to get on the water. i dont mind going solo but aways enjoy company. :stooge:
SAY HELLO TO ME LITTLE FRIEND
jbdba01
Mr. Fishing Reports
Mr. Fishing Reports

Re: ANNA TOMORROW ANYONE?

Post by jbdba01 »

As in Anna Maria??

Poon? Red? Snook? Trout?

I suspect poon if you are saying Anna Maria...
JB
farmerjake71

Post by farmerjake71 »

I'm chasing poooooon or something toothy
SAY HELLO TO ME LITTLE FRIEND
jbdba01
Mr. Fishing Reports
Mr. Fishing Reports

Post by jbdba01 »

When and where are you going out of?

I might get out (50/50 right now), but I want nothing to do with sharks. Had my fill of [unexpected] "fun" with the men in grey recently.

I do want to test out my camera on some poon shots. I don't have a great lens (18-135mm) so I might have to paddle in tight for that "once in a lifetime shot". I would only do that with your permission of course - and the money shot should be from behind your kayak. Course things happen pretty quickly so it would be abandon the shot for safety sakes.

I only get 4 frames per seconds but "it's good enough for gov't work." 8GB card though. So it could be a bunch of crappy shots. :)

Have camera/kayak/rods - will travel 1-2 hours North or South of Tampa. Offer pretty much open to anyone. Just don't know if schedules will work. I might be able to get a day off from work.
JB

Post by 13 »

I still have yet to even jump a poon. Keep getting on them, but have yet to even get a bite, no matter what kind of bait im using. Would love a chance to go with anyone that knows what they are doing sometime. Was just in Anna Maria the other morning, and once again, saw several schools, but nothing. I work nights and can do an early morning session most mornings except Sundays. Just need 2 or 3 days heads up when you wanna go and I will try my best to make it. :thumbright: